Barry Callebaut has herewith set some guidelines which we believe form the foundations for a welcoming space with intelligent and constructive discussion. We expect all participants in these discussions to follow the following guidelines, which also form the basis of our moderation policy.
- You understand that if you post a comment on a story on www.barry-callebaut.com, it will be published with your name and will be visible to all website users. Anonymous postings are not possible.
- Be nice - personal attacks or trolling, will not be tolerated.
- Keep it relevant - don’t post a comment that would be considered off topic within the comment thread.
- Don’t spam - no promotional or commercial activities please. These types of posts will be removed.
- Respect each other! We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or any other forms of hate speech, including any comments that could be interpreted as such.
- Any content that is considered potentially libelous, defamatory or in potential breach of copyright will be removed.
- Barry Callebaut retains the right to change or otherwise update these Commenting Guidelines without prior user notification.