- Cream the cream cheese until slightly softened.
- Mix the cornstarch into the granulated sugar and mix this into the cream cheese mixture. Cream this until light and airy, scraping as needed.
- Meanwhile, while this is mixing, bring the second heavy cream to a boil. Pour the hot cream onto the un-melted Cocoa Niu Chocolate. Let this sit for a minute and then stir to emulsify. Set this aside covered.
- Add the vanilla to the eggs and then add the eggs in a quarter at a time to the cheesecake batter, scraping between additions.
- Mix the first heavy cream into the batter, followed by the Cocoa Niu ganache.