- Preheat oven to 320O F.
- Sift almond flour and powdered sugar together.
- Add powdered color to egg whites #1. Combine egg white mixture with flour/sugar to make a paste. Cover with plastic wrap to the surface.
- In a pot, bring the water and sugar to 244O F.
- Whip egg whites #2 with egg white powder.
- Slowly pour sugar water mixture into fully whipped whites.
- Once mixture has cooled to 122O F switch to a paddle and add in paste.
- Combine paste and meringue on low speed.
- Once ready, pipe with a number 809 round tip.
- After piping, allow shells to dry before baking.
- Bake shells at 320O F for 15-16 minutes, depending on size.