- Cream the sugar, American Almond® pistachio nut paste, butter, and salt in the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat in the vanilla or almond extract, eggs, and milk until fluffy. Scrape the bowl. Add the flour and beat until well mixed.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Roll each into a log approximately 1 1/2″ in diameter. Chill the logs of dough until firm.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut each log of dough into 1/4″ to 1/3″ thick slices. Place them on the prepared baking sheets spaced about 1 inch apart. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until the dough is set and lightly browned.
- As soon as the cookies are removed from the oven, dip them in the white chocolate and top with American Almond® brittle crunch. Let the cookies cool completely at room temperature. Do not pack them until the chocolate has set.
- Well sealed, these cookies will keep for 1 week in a cool place.
We formulate some of our recipes by weight hence the unusual measurement of 1 1/2 eggs. In order to measure 1 1/2 eggs, beat one egg until it is smooth. Then use only half of that amount plus one whole egg. Do not worry if you use a little bit more or less. Your dough will simply be a touch drier or softer.