We are #oneBC
We are #oneBC
#oneBC is our approach to Diversity & Inclusion
We are #oneBC, united by our strong values, our love for cocoa & chocolate and our passion for growth. And yet we are all different. This is our greatest strength. We thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think.
For diversity to thrive, we are nurturing an inclusive environment where people feel they belong, can be their best self and set not only themselves but also others up for success.
#oneBC in numbers
#oneBC focuses on actions and behaviors. This includes programs that allow us to further develop as a team and, together, grow our business, as well as time-bound, metricated targets.
- 5 continents
- Over 13,000 employees
- 2 focused and impactful goals by 2025
- More progress in gender balance at senior level
- More diversification in the origin of our talent at senior level
In 2021, we set ourselves focused targets to achieve more progress in gender balance at senior level overall and in commercial roles in particular, and more diversification in the origin of our talent at senior level.
We are proud to report the following progress against our baseline, which confirms that we are on track:
- 35%** women at Director* level, up from 28%
- 28%** women at Director* level in Sales, up from 13%
- 27%** local talent at Director* level from countries of origin and emerging markets, up from 21%
*Equivalent to a Sub-Function Head or a Senior Management position, often with direct reports
** Statistics from 2022
We continue to monitor our progress and to adjust our goals and actions when appropriate.