- Line an 8” round metal mold with a plastic acetate strip.
- Line ladyfingers around the edge of this metal mold and break up any remaining ladyfingers to place in the bottom of the pan. Soak the ladyfingers with the coffee.
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water. Once it blooms, gently heat it up in the microwave or a water bath.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the cocoa powder and sugar and whip until the cream gets to a medium peak. Set this aside.
- Mix the American Almond® hazelnut praline and the mascarpone cheese together. Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into this mixture to lighten followed by the gelatin mixture and then the remaining whipped cream.
- Pipe this mixture into the ladyfinger-lined pan and smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate until the cake is set and garnish with American Almond® hazelnut brittle Crunch as desired.