- Grease one half-sheet tray, line with parchment paper, and grease the paper.
- Cream the butter and almond butter together until combined.
- Add the sugar and continue creaming until the mixture is fully homogenized.
- Gradually add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the creamed mixture in a few additions; mixing well after each one.
- Spread the blondie batter evenly on the sheet tray.
- Bake at 275°F for approx. 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.