Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you get the nut paste out of the can?
- How is marzipan different from almond paste?
- Are almond, macaroon and kernel paste interchangeable in recipes?
- Can almond paste be frozen?
- How should I store almond paste and what is the shelf life?
- What is the difference between paste, praliné and butter?
- Do you have hazelnut butter?
- How does the term "nut paste" differ in the U.S. vs in Europe?
- Can I use chocolate marble instead of chocolate schmear?
- If something says "natural," why does it have a preservative, artificial flavor, etc.?
- What is the difference between unblanched and blanched nut products?
- What is a nut flour?
- How does the roasting process impact nuts?
- Can I use almond schmear in place of almond paste?
- What’s the difference between nuts and nutmeats?
- Will brittle crunches retain their crunchy texture if they’re added to cookie dough/cake batter?