- Browsing of the Site and most other offerings do not require any personally identifying data.
- Barry Callebaut may collect some non-personally identifying data your browser makes available whenever you visit a website such as the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit. We use this data to better understand users’ behaviour and to further improve our offerings.
- In case we collect or in case require you to provide personally identifying data such as connected to the registration with a service offered on the Site, we will use and process such data limited to the purpose which is obvious based on the circumstances or limited to the purpose we disclose when collecting the data. In addition, data obtained via this Site may be processed by Barry Callebaut for purposes as business prospecting and promotion of its products or services. In case we intend to use the data for further purposes, we will inform you accordingly.
- We may share aggregated data with others. Examples of this include user trends or the number of users who accessed a particular part of the Site. This aggregated data does not include any personally identifying data.
- Permission is given that we may store and process personal data collected on our site in any country in which Barry Callebaut or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer and the making available of your data among these facilities which may involve any trans-border transfer of your data.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In addition, we restrict access to your personally identifying data to Barry Callebaut employees who need to know that data in order to fulfill your request or supply our offerings.
- In compliance with Swiss Data Protection law, you have the right to know which of your personal data is processed and to object to your personal data being used. However, we may not be in a position to provide all services offered on the Site without receiving your personal data. You are also entitled to examine the personal data relating to you and, if necessary, have the data corrected.