The Barry Callebaut group maintains this website and/or any pages thereof (the 'Site') for general information purposes only. The materials contained in the Site do not constitute professional advice. Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not access the Site.
Barry Callebaut may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page before each access to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The term "Barry Callebaut" refers to the Barry Callebaut group or its representatives. The term "Barry Callebaut Company" refers to any legal entity within the Barry Callebaut group or owned by Barry Callebaut.
Terms and Conditions
- Permission is given for the temporary storage of the Site for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor for private non-commercial purposes.
- You should assume that everything made available on the Site is protected in Switzerland and internationally by intellectual property laws. Copyright works subsist in the content of the Site, individually and collectively. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured in this Site are the subject of registered and unregistered common law protection. The images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Barry Callebaut. No use of any of the foregoing may be made without the prior written authorization of Barry Callebaut.
- All images on this Site are wholly owned by or licensed to Barry Callebaut AG. The images may only be used for non-commercial purposes or review. Credit must be accorded to Barry Callebaut AG as source, e.g. ‘by courtesy of Barry Callebaut’. Reproduction of proprietary images without giving credit to Barry Callebaut AG is prohibited.
- Barry Callebaut will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties or assurance as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the information provided. Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, loss or injury resulting from your access to, use or inability to access this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. In particular, Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer and software equipment, loss of data or other property on account of your access.
- The product- and service-related information provided by Barry Callebaut via this Site is governed by the laws of Switzerland. Should you gain access to this Site and/or make use of it from an area outside the jurisdiction of the laws of Switzerland, you are responsible for the compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.
- Barry Callebaut has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your access to and use of any of such sites is at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that the internet is an open network and transmission of information over the internet is not controlled by Barry Callebaut.
- The sender of any communications to this Site or otherwise to Barry Callebaut shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness, legality and accuracy, as well as for the safety of the transmission. You agree to be fully responsible for and indemnify Barry Callebaut from and against any and all liabilities, damages arising out of or claims resulting from your use of the Site and the access from your connection to the Site.
- Barry Callebaut reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
- Any communication to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You agree that the laws of Switzerland, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Site. In case of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich, Switzerland.
Terms and conditions of special relevance to the sections “Investors” and “Media”
- In the “Investors” and “Media” sections of this Website, Barry Callebaut provides information regarding its business addressed to current and potential shareholders as well as to the media. The other sections of this website may not be relied on for comparable purposes.
- In these sections of the website, Barry Callebaut provides and relies on information from third parties, such as but not limited to, credit and corporate ratings and analyst recommendations. You acknowledge that you cannot use this information as first-hand source. Barry Callebaut will use reasonable efforts to provide and rely on up-to-date and accurate information, but makes no representations, warranties or assurance as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose. Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss or unmet expectation from your reliance on such information.
- Certain statements in these sections of the website are of a forward-looking nature and are therefore based on assumptions about future developments. Such forward-looking statements are intended to be identified by words such as “believe”, “estimate”, “intend”, “may”, “will”, “expect”, and “project” and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to future events. Actual results may vary materially from those targeted, expected or projected due to several factors. The factors that especially may affect Barry Callebaut’s future financial results are, among others, general economic conditions, foreign exchange fluctuations, competitive product and pricing pressures as well as changes in tax regimes and regulatory developments. The reader is cautioned to not unduly rely on these forward-looking statements. Barry Callebaut does not undertake to publish any update or revision of any forward-looking statements.