- Mix all the ingredients (except the butter) for 5 minutes at slow speed.
- Mix on second speed until the dough is elastic.
- Add half of the butter in slow speed.
- Add the rest of the butter in second speed.
- Place the dough in a bowl. Cover with plastic film at room temperature and let it double the volume.
- Press out the first gasses and place the dough in the cooler overnight.
- Roll out dough and cut to desired shape.
- Let proof in proofer for 2-3 hours at 80O F
- Bake at 3600 F until golden color. Remove and let cool.