- Roast blanched almonds in oven until golden brown.
- Process Almond Paste and confectioners sugar together until little balls form. Set aside.
- Process roasted almonds with sugar, salt, sunflower oil, coconut oil and lecithin in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in Almond Brittle Crunch and almond paste mixture. Place into piping bag.
- Separately, using a paddle attachment, lightly soften your favorite ice cream you wish to add the variegate to. As the mixer is softening the ice cream, pipe in variegate a little at a time or until you see desired amount of swirls.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!