- Heat oil in a pan and add chili flakes. Let it heat up a little bit, then add chopped tomato
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Salt, Sugar, Rosemary, Cocoa Powder and cook for 3-5 minutes to thicken the mixture.
- Turn the heat off and add Dark Chocolate. Mix it, so it melts from the residual heat of the pan.
- After the mixture cools, blitz it into a smooth paste.
- Chill it covered in the fridge to set up and thicken.
- Flatten the bread dough into a rectangle.
- Spread the filling leaving a border of 1" on all sides.
- Roll the dough carefully and chill for 15-30 minutes so it firms up.
- Cut the rolls evenly and arrange in a baking pan of your choice.
- Let it rise till the dough puffs up a little bit and grows in size. Time taken for this depends on your kitchen temperature.
- Bake in a Pre heated oven at 170°C for 40 minutes (or however long it takes for the bread to be cooked through)
- Top it with Grated Aged Cheese of your choice.
- Serve warm.