Our product range
We create caramelized nuts the traditional way: in copper pans, freshly-roasted nuts and sugar are stirred by hand until our experts estimate by sight that the caramel is at its best.
Discover 3 types of caramelized products, all made with a different caramelization technique:
- Sablage: nuts fully coated with caramelized sugar.
- Crocant: nut pieces mixed with pieces of caramelized sugar.
- Nougatine: nut pieces in cooked caramel, made the traditional French way.
Single Origin and sustainable certifications available.
Perfect as inclusion or topping to add crunch and great visual appeal in all applications.
- Biscuits, bakery, pastry
- Ice cream
Nut pastes (or nut butters) are made from 100% ground nuts. Freshly-cracked high-quality nuts are roasted, then finely ground into a smooth paste. No added sugar, just 100% pure nut goodness.
At La Morella Nuts we offer a wide palette of tastes thanks to 4 degrees of roasting: low, light, medium and high roast. From subtle to intense roasted tastes, from mild to golden colors.
Available dairy-free, single origin and/or organic.
Great to use in:
- Dairy-free beverages, ice cream or desserts: to give great flavor and replace cow's milk
- Confectionery: mixed with chocolate for smooth confectionery
- Spreads: perfect base for delicious nut spreads
Made with freshly-roasted nuts, our fillings exhibit bold flavours, unrivalled smoothness and perfect workability, thanks to a refining of all ingredients together.
Different nut origin and degrees of roasting reveal the full nut taste palette that nature can give, only to be unleashed in all your creations.
Our fillings contain at least 10% nuts and textured options are available.
Smooth or textured, suitable for all applications:
- Confectionery: for tablets and pralines
- Nut spreads: ready-made nut spreads available
- Bakery/pastry: exceptional bake stability properties
- Ice cream: pencil or swirl fillings
Freshly-cracked high-quality nuts are roasted, caramelized and finely ground into a smooth or textured paste (à l’ancienne)
Different nut origins and roasting degrees reveal the full nut taste palette that nature can give, only to be unleashed in all your creations.
Pralinés contain at least 50% nuts.
- Confectionery: Used as flavoring, mixed with chocolate for a praliné filling or as a base for spreads
- Pastry: Used as flavoring or as a filling.
- Ice cream: Used as flavoring in the ice cream base or as a swirl.
- Chilled desserts: Used as flavoring or as a layered filling in chilled desserts.