- Bring to a boil the pears, first water and brown sugar.
- Mix together the AP flour, cold butter and salt. Once well mixed, add the cold water and egg #1.
- Mix and leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Roll it out to 3 mm thickness and shape into a tart pan.
- To make the almond cream, blend together the 200 g butter, granulated sugar and almond flour.
- Add eggs #2, slowly/one at a time.
- Spread a thin layer of this cream in the bottom of the tart shell.
- Place some dark chocolate pistoles on top of the almond cream before placing the sliced pears on top.
- Bake at 350F until tart shell and almond cream has become golden brown.