as neededAs needed
- Reduce 75 grams of dried, chopped figs in water until most of the water is absorbed/evaporated; set aside to cool.
- Combine 125 grams of goat cheese with 10 grams of honey and 30 grams of the reduced fig paste until creamy.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture over the top of the tart and drizzle some warm honey over that.
- Put some of the reduced figs along the perimeter of the tart.
- Arrange whole, roasted hazelnuts on top of the reduced figs around the entire edge of the tart.
- Arrange sliced fresh figs over the cheese.
- Garnish with American Almond Hazelnut Brittle Crunch.
- Serve with a dollop of reduced figs on the side.