Kentucky bourbon(100 proof)
1.Set up 10 mm (3/8") frame for ganache.
2. Add glucose syrup and cream to a pot (2 to 4 qt). Cook mixture on high temp (while stirring slowly) until cream begins to boil. Reduce to a simmer, approximately 85°C (185°F).
3. Remove from burner and let stand for 1 minute.
4. Add Ivory White Chocolate 29% to a food processor and pour warm mixture of glucose and cream over the chocolate. Blend to create a good emulsification.
5. Add peppermint oil and Kentucky Bourbon. Blend until mixed well.
6. Let stand for 1 minute and then pour into frame and level off the top.
7. Let stand for at least one day before cutting.
8. Enrobe or hand dip pieces with tempered Henna Milk Chocolate 41% and top with a transfer sheet.