2 lbAs needed
Almond Paste - Natural - 45# pail
1 lb 8 ozAs needed
- On slow speed, mix the American Almond® Almond Paste with the sugar and gradually add the eggs to create a smooth paste. Scale into 2 oz pieces or the size of your choice.
- Gently roll each piece into American Almond® Sliced Natural Almonds, shaping it into 4″ lengths with tapered ends. Form each piece into a crescent shape.
- Place onto parchment-lined sheet-pans and bake 12-15 minutes at 400°F or until lightly browned.
- Brush with hot apricot glaze as you take them from the oven.
- Cool, then chill before dipping the ends into melted chocolate.
- Try making miniature Almond Horns and using them to dress up your cookie tray assortment.
- Experiment with different shapes and fruit fillings.