Skip to main content
How to turn the most iconic Xmas colors into an extraordinary eye catcher on your pastries and desserts? Using 50 shades of red and white definitely is the nostalgic Xmas trend to go!
- Prepare a set of different red colored cocoa butter mixes, using Power Flowers™ Yellow and Red. The idea is to create variations of lighter and deeper red. Use the Power Flowers™ App to help you determine
- the color you want. Keep them warm in a heating
- Prepare one deep dark red glaze made with white chocolate and Power Flowers™ Yellow and Red.
- Glaze a frozen yule log with the red glaze.
- Create a mix of different sizes of mousse and crémeux quenelles, using quenelle moulds of different sizes.
- Unmould the quenelles fast and spray them with different red and white colors. Store in the freezer.
- Top the yule log with a rectangle in sablé or shortcrust dough.
- Arrange the frozen quenelles on top, playing with shape, size and color
- Finish with Carol Assortment decorations.