61% of consumers want to know more about where their chocolate confectionery comes from and what’s in it.
What is Cocoa Horizons Inside?
Cocoa Horizons inside is a new segregated and traceable sustainable cocoa mass offer. Barry Callebaut, via the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, enables you to access this option and trace back the heart of your chocolate directly to the farming communities. Read on and discover how Cocoa Horizons Inside can leverage your sustainability impact and drive your brand’s purpose.
- Segregated, traceable cocoa mass: watch the video and learn about your Cocoa Horizons sustainable options
- New Customer Portal: know your farmers, trace your quality cocoa, track your impact
- Cocoa Chronicles: bring your story to life
- Download the Cocoa Horizons Inside brochure and discover the full story!
Join the journey like Hands Off My Chocolate, and dive Inside the world of sustainability and traceability.
Visit www.cocoahorizons.org for more information on the program, or contact your Barry Callebaut sales representative to learn about the options available to purchase Cocoa Horizons sustainable cocoa products.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation
Cocoa Horizons is an impact-driven, non-profit organization, dedicated to improving cocoa farmer prosperity and helping to build self-sustaining farming communities that protect nature and children. Customers purchasing sustainable cocoa from Cocoa Horizons communities are helping to drive a sustainable future and improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities.
Download our Cocoa Horizons Inside brochure
Complete the form to receive the Cocoa Horizons Inside brochure in your mailbox.
- What is Cocoa Horizons Inside?
- How does it work?
- How do you benefit?
- How can you tell your story?