- Pre-crystallize the chocolate.
- Slightly pre-heat the mold using a heat gun to prevent a thermal shock that could affect the gloss and contraction of the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the mold and spread it out evenly using a palette knife. Make sure that all the cavities are filled with chocolate.
- Using a large scraper, remove the excess chocolate and clean the edges well.
- Directly tap the mold on the table to remove all the air bubbles.
- Add dried fruits, nuts, and almonds quickly to be sure that they stick to the chocolate.
- Add CrispearlsTM, some covered with gold powder, onto the chocolate.
- Place into the fridge at 10°C (50°F) with good air circulation until the chocolate has completely set.
- Carefully unmold the mendiants onto a metal tray lined with parchment paper and store your finished products at 16-18°C (61-64°F).