- As a sub-regional commercial analyst, you have a key role in enhancing profitability and pricing consistency within the sub-region of British Isles
- You provide input to and challenge the pricing/profitability strategy and you manage the operational execution of the strategy into the British Isles sub-region
- You support the sub-regional Vice President in order to achieve its targets by demonstrating a continuous focus on identification and realization of pricing and profitability improvements
- You understand the cross-functional aspects of profitability management, link it to the right analytical insights and are able to convince stakeholders of the best way forward
- You steer and coordinate the margin and price setting process of the British Isles customer portfolio, in compliance with the Western-European pricing strategy and guidelines
- You ensure sound pricing & raw material analytics and benchmarks and pro-actively translate this into recommendations and actions
- You perform impact simulations of pricing strategies
- You provide first line raw material expertise in the sales organization
- You treat pricing escalations
- You continuously identify and initiate cross-functional pricing & profitability improvements
- You monitor tactical adherence to the pricing strategy and follow-up profitability actions
Subregional Commercial Analyst British Isles
- Functional area:
- United Kingdom
- Barry Callebaut (UK) Ltd.
- A master degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant role (analytics, pricing, sales, controlling, finance, improvement manager, consulting, etc.), preferably with experience in the food manufacturing industry
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have relevant skills in SAP, BI, SQL, analytical tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications are required
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is indispensable. Other European languages are assets
- You are able to work independent and are also a good teamplayer
- You work pro-active, can-do attitude, with a result oriented mindset
We offer a unique opportunity with realistic chances on growth and self-development in a challenging and dynamic international work environment – offering the platform for further career moves within the group or in international assignments.
In case interested, do not hesitate and send your application to our HR department.