- You deliver on full-life cycle Salesforce.com (SFDC) projects. This means that you analyze the existing business processes and business data and that you translate the future requirements of the end-user into optimized business processes and business data
- You also translate the optimized business processes and business data into supporting applications within the SFDC systems.
- You are responsible for the customizing of SFDC and you document the functional specifications for the developments in your domain.
- You are part of a project team with other Barry Callebaut colleagues and external consultants.
- Frequent traveling to foreign countries is required, depending on the project
- You report to the Template Lead of the Fullfill Demand business process domain
Senior Salesforce.com Business Analyst
- Functional area:
- Information Technology
- Barry Callebaut Services N.V.
- You achieved a university degree in (applied) economics, commercial engineering, information technology or similar.
- You have experience in customer facing processes (Field Sales, Contact Centre, Complaints handling,…) as well as in managing user adoption
- You have experience in translating those processes into SFDC
- You have a first experience in managing a small project team in the relevant domain of up to 5 people from Information Management and/or from the Business
- You are fluent in English, and preferably also in Dutch. Good knowledge of a 3rd language is an advantage
- Your analytical mind and structured and accurate way of working makes you very suitable for project based working.
- You’re a communicative team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and positive attitude.
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08