- As senior in Continuous Improvement Management, you have a key role in the realization of step changes in the European sites of Barry Callebaut.
- Based on our standardized group methodology in Continuous Improvement, you will be able to conduct analysis, identify and quantify improvement opportunities.
- You will be able to install the foundation for performance management in one or more departments, train and coach the leaders of a department to install a performance oriented management. You will coach and support the business to achieve a higher performance level.
- As senior, you will be leading a project work stream and guide a department through the change process. Acting as change manager is a key to success for a senior.
- Basic knowledge on how operational results translate into financial results is needed.
- You are willing to travel intensively throughout Europe.
- As senior, you will report to the regional CI Manager.
Senior Continuous Improvement Management Europe
- Functional area:
- United Kingdom
- Barry Callebaut (UK) Ltd.
- A master degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a continuous improvement environment or similar.
- First team lead/change management experience is mandatory.
- You are able to absorb the entire standard Continuous Improvement Methodology and implement this systematically at site level.
- Excellent presentation skills and advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications are required.
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English (spoken and written) is indispensable. Other European languages are assets
- You work pro-active, can-do attitude, with a result oriented mindset.
- You are able to drive behavioral change and you support others when asked for.
- You are flexible in terms of geography and working hours.
Working for Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading supplier of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products, means living and breathing in the world of chocolate. Barry Callebaut offers you a variety of challenging positions with realistic chances for growth and development.
Interested? Send your application to HR:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv, Aalstersestraat 112, 9280 Lebbeke-Wieze
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08.