- Operationally manage all indirect technical purchases within the local organizations in BENEDE ( Belgium, Netherlands, Germany) ( including MRO- Capex – Opex – Lab- R&D –HSE –Facility Management) providing full service to internal customers (engineering and maintenance organization and internal departments).
- Analyze historical spend data and budgets to define category strategies.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to meet local business needs.
- Implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, procedures and strategies.
- Monitor and report results and KPI’s periodically to the management.
- End-responsibility to negotiate with local suppliers to ensure optimum price, quality and service levels. This includes supplier selection, defining TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), market analysis, cost benchmarking, complaint handling.
- Improve local sourcing level working on standardization, supplier rationalization, spend control.
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives to deliver long range programs for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) and related capital services.
- Facilitate information gathering / exchange between other sites and/ or Strategic buyers.
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field
- You have relevant work experience in food, chemical or pharma industrie and/or ideally a certificate or degree in Purchasing
- Experience with MS Office, you have an excellent Excel, SAP and/or Maximo knowledge
- Languages: English, Dutch, German is a strong plus
- 3 – 5 year experience with Purchasing in an industrial/technical environment
Working for Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading supplier of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products, means living and breathing in the world of chocolate. Barry Callebaut offers you a variety of challenging positions with realistic chances for growth and development.
Interested? Send your application to HR:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv, Aalstersestraat 112, 9280 Lebbeke-Wieze
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08.