- As part of the Master Data team within the R&D department, you manage the product related master data (e.g. recipes, raw materials, packaging materials, labelling…) for a certain region.
- You coordinate and follow-up on the activities of a small team of Analysts and Administrators, who:
- execute the creation and change process of all different material data related to the final product.
- coordinate the new product introduction process.
- analyse and report on all available data in SAP to make sure this data is accurate.
- support you in projects.
- You take the lead in projects that impact product master data (e.g. integration of a new site, process improvements, process standardisation, development of tools to support a correct data input …). Because these projects have an impact on how the colleagues in other departments work, this involves frequent contact with other department managers.
- You report to the Corporate Master Data Manager, who is responsible for master data worldwide.
Master Data Manager
- Functional area:
- Research & Development
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- You have a master degree, preferably in bio-chemistry or information management
- You are a strong people manager with excellent communication skills, you are able to set the right priorities under tight timelines
- An outspoken interest in R&D data management and in food products is essential
- Your analytical skills and result-oriented approach enable you to take the right decisions and to influence others
- You work well under pressure
- An advanced knowledge of Excel is required; knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You’re willing to travel occasionally.
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits.
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 01 21 - Fax 053/73 04 08