- As a Commercial Analyst, you analyze the performance of the activity of the Business Unit in terms of Pricing /Trade terms/Contracts versus Price lists
- You perform several analysis for the Business Unit Gourmet, f.e.:
- Impact simulation of pricing board guidelines
- Operational translation and implement RM matrices and floor & base margins
- Preparation of the Gourmet Pricing Board
- You identify and initiate cross-functional pricing & profitability improvements and monitor tactical adherence and profitability actions.
- You are responsible for the Budget and Forecasts preparation/coordination (of volumes / margins to be achieved etc.)
- You support the Brand Manager in:
- Participation in the Business case of each new development and launch and monitor the development
- Monitor the Distribution points evolution of our products
- Monitor the market development + Competitor’s price evolution
- Financial support in the profitability analysis of each brand.
- Support in M&A and in non-recurring demands from CFO WE/Gourmet SC WE or group
- You assist in the development and implementation of new systems and procedures
- You report to the Western-EU Gourmet Business Controller
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- A master degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant role (Financial/pricing/consulting, etc.), preferably with experience in the food manufacturing industry
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have relevant skills in SAP, BI, SQL, analytical tools.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications are required
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is indispensable. Other European languages are assets
- You are able to work independent and are also a good teamplayer
- You work pro-active, can-do attitude, with a result oriented mindset
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08