Your access and use of the job application section of Barry Callebaut’s website (the ‘Careers section’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By entering and browsing the Careers section, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not access the Careers section.
Barry Callebaut may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page before each access to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The term "Barry Callebaut" refers to the Barry Callebaut Group or its representatives. The term "Barry Callebaut Company" refers to any legal entity within the Barry Callebaut Group or owned by Barry Callebaut.
- This Careers section may be used only by individuals seeking employment and career information. Any use for commercial purposes or any improper or unlawful purposes are prohibited. Barry Callebaut will adhere to applicable legislation of each location where it conducts its business and not use information contained in this system in violation of any such laws.
- Barry Callebaut reserves the right to remove communications which it assesses in its sole discretion as being abusive, illegal, or disruptive. It also reserves the right to investigate and expel users and prevent their further access to the Careers section for violating the terms and conditions or the law. Barry Callebaut may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
- In case you register for the Careers section, you will be asked to provide to Barry Callebaut personal data. You agree that your personal data is collected, put in a data base and processed by Barry Callebaut. You also consent that the personal data may be disclosed to any Barry Callebaut company in any country. Information submitted by you will be used to identify and evaluate potential candidates for open positions in Barry Callebaut. It will be accessed by Barry Callebaut human resources functions and by managers responsible for open positions for the purposes of evaluation. Technical staff may access it when necessary for the technical administration of this system.
- You agree not to post incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume, not to delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may access, inspect, update or delete the data at all times. You may require Barry Callebaut to remove your information at any time in sending an e-mail or letter to the responsible human resources manager. You are responsible for your own communications and for the consequences of their posting. You agree not to post material infringing on privacy or publicity rights or intellectual property rights of others or revealing trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
- Barry Callebaut’s system acts as a passive conduct for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information. Barry Callebaut has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring posted material. Barry Callebaut’s system is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result Barry Callebaut as a venue is legally not responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings.
- You agree that the laws of Switzerland, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Careers section. In case of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich, Switzerland.