Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products, today announced that award-winning French pasty chef Jerome Landrieu will join the company’s newest Chocolate Academy – the first in the United States – which will open in Chicago next month.
Award-winning French pastry chef to join new Barry Callebaut Chocolate Academy in Chicago
Aug 12, 2008
Barry Callebaut opens its first Chocolate Academy in India
Aug 08, 2008
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high quality cocoa and chocolate products, today announced the opening of its first, state-of the art, Chocolate Academy in Mumbai, India. The move demonstrates the company’s commitment to building its business and strengthening relationships with chocolatiers and chefs in the country.
Tiger Brands to buy Chococam from Barry Callebaut
Jul 24, 2008
Tiger Brands Limited, South Africa’s leading branded food and healthcare company, announced today its intention to acquire 74.7% of the shares of consumer chocolate manufacturer Chococam in Cameroon from Barry Callebaut. The remaining 25.3% of the shares are held by a number of small private shareholders.
J- 30 avant le départ de l’équipe belge au World Pastry Team Championship 2008
Jul 24, 2008
This news release is not available in English.
Focus on a new generation of innovative chocolate: Barry Callebaut’s rebalanced chocolate range with improved nutritional profile finds fast customer acceptance
Jul 09, 2008
Barry Callebaut, the world's leading manufacturer of high quality cocoa and chocolate products, has developed a unique range of chocolate products that offer an improved, rebalanced nutritional profile. “Rebalanced chocolate” contains more dietary fibers, less sugar, less fat or is even sugar-free. As consumers are becoming increasingly more health-conscious, Barry Callebaut’s “Rebalanced chocolate” enjoys great success.