Do you see your Yourfuture@BC?
- Are you passionate about chocolate?
- Do you have an international outlook and prior international experience (preferably at least 6 months)?
- Do you have a global mindset and wish to work in different continents?
- Are you fluent in English and in a second language?
- Are you a recent graduate (max. 24 months since graduation date) from a university or an equivalent institution, with at least a Bachelor’s degree? (Master’s degree desirable)
- Do you have an excellent academic record and a lot of ambition?
- Do you have prior work experience (such as an internship)?
- Are you looking for pursuing your career in the one of our 6 functional areas?
- Do you have outstanding communication skills, intercultural experience, and the desire to work in a team?
- Are you aware of your strengths, have a real desire to develop other capabilities, and have a good sense of humor?
- Are you ready to strive for results, to learn quickly, and to improve your understanding of organizational structures through first-hand experience?
The next recruitment process will be launched in January 2014 for Yourfuture@BC starting in September 2014. We thank you for your interest in our Graduate Trainee Program and look forward to your visit on our website as of January 2014.
If you have questions regarding Yourfuture@BC you can email us at email@example.com.