As Manager Customer Service you are directly responsible for the organization and operation of the local customer service team consisting of three employees mainly focusing on the Decorations business of Barry Callebaut. Besides managing the team, you are actively involved in handling escalations & second line topics and you will have your own client portfolio as well. You will be appointed as the single point of contact for The Netherlands and will have a broader responsibility towards handling complaints which will impact our other businesses in other countries. The Regional accounts are managed cross border, this means that you will contribute to the handling of related issues yourself. In this hands-on & central role an efficient and trackable communication towards all involved departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Finance, Pricing is key to further develop customer service. In this role you will report to the Customer Service Director Western Europe and in dotted line to the Sales Director Decorations Western Europe.
Customer Service Manager Netherlands
- Functional area:
- The Netherlands
- Barry Callebaut Nederland B.V.
We are looking for candidates who are answering the following profile:
· Minimum a bachelor degree with 5 years experience in developing or leading customer service
· A clear communicator in both Dutch and English, written and verbally
· Understanding what our business is about, preferably by experience in food manufacturing
· Customer focus with problem solving capabilities and an entrepreneurial mind set
· Strong leadership skills, aanalytical and people focussed
· In depth knowledge of customers service tools (Microsoft, Lotus Notes)
· Knowledge of SAP and Navision is a valuable asset.
Developing a performing and knowledge driven team and foster a positive team spirit
· Offering excellent customer service with respect to the internal targets and international service levels
· Gaining the necessary proficiency in the underlying systems and develop capability to solve most of the issues and transfer this knowledge to your team.
· Actively manage complaints and claims and service risks
· Contribute to the improvement of the different business processes and tools
· Focusses on the business of Decorations
· Fulfilling the Single Point of Contact role and further implement this principle
A leading position within one of the world’s largest and most successful producer of chocolate in a strong international climate. Our development program’s offered in our Academy are actively promoted. Our terms of employment are on market standards.
Send us your application including your resume and coverletter.