- You are responsible for the demand planning for our Food Manufacturer Business in the above mentioned countries, reporting to the FM Sales Director.
- You are the guardian of the demand planning process for your market and are under the functional responsibility of the Central Demand Planner based in Wieze.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the demand for your countries, taking into account the market particularities and the existing commercial processes.
- You will feed APO (SAP module dedicated to Demand Planning) on a very regular basis with the demand inputs you collect. You are responsible for the correctness of the demand data in APO ; some checks are done on a regular basis by the Central Demand Planner to which you will have to respond.
- You will look for continuous improvement of the Demand Planning methods for your countries, in collaboration with the Central Demand Planner: you will follow your forecast accuracy and will do analysis of the past to improve your figures. In this part of the job you will also focus on Sales Inputs improvement (contract info, competition, new projects follow-up) and on Customer Inputs improvement (info from Customer Service, collaborative forecasts with big accounts…)
- You will have to lead the monthly forecasting process to consolidate the demand inputs which will be taken into account during S&OP runs at the European Level.
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- Bachelor or Master degree (Logistics, Economics, Marketing) or equivalent by experience
- Analytical mind (no nonsense person), Stress resistant and operational spirit
- Team player & Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills fluently in English
- Entrepreneurship personality, able to defend his / her opinion in front of a group of persons, based on objective information
- Excellent PC and spreadsheet skills
- Ideally this person should have a professional background in central planning or sales & operations planning to understand the full impact of demand planning on the entire supply chain. Previous working experience in forecasting is recommended.
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferably SAP/APO is an advantage
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08