- You understand the End-to-End Gourmet Supply Chain, from WE factories through EDC / warehouses through to customers and distributors to the end-users
- You are responsable for the analysing of the Gourmet distributors’ and customers’ expectations and needs wrt delivery service ( supply chain performance)
- Formulating optimal supply chain strategy for separate Gourmet customer segments, as well as intercompany supply of Gourmet global brands
- Adapting Gourmet supply chain strategy to individual country needs in WE
- Leading Supply Chain improvement projects
- Formulating a Gourmet Make / Buy strategy in cooperation with planning and purchasing, and optimization of Co-manufacturing / Co-packing
- Leading the S&OP process for Gourmet WE, reporting back to the business
- Monitoring the demand forecast for gourmet (supported by two European demand planners)
- Supply Chain manager for all innovation & renovation projects in Gourmet
- You will report to the Supply Chain Director Western Europe, with a functional line to Gourmet WE VP.
- You will be part of the Gourmet Western Europe steering committee.
Supply Chain Manager Gourmet Western Europe
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- You have a Master degree.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with preference in a food Supply Chain environment is required.
- Proven management skills, project management skills and strong communication skills
- Self-starter, influencer
- English is a must and an operational knowledge of French and/or Spanish and/or Dutch are an assets.
- Willingness to travel frequently within the region Western Europe (30-50%)
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 07 97 - Fax 053/73 04 08