· As the QA Manager of Barry Callebaut Decorations, you are responsible for the quality and food safety management in the 4 manufacturing sites of the Decorations sites (Netherlands, Belgium)
· You drive a Quality and Food Safety Culture throughout the organization to continuously improve the quality and safety of the decorations products and increase the customer satisfaction.
· You ensure clear quality standards are in place and communicated within the organization in order to comply with the Barry Callebaut Group QA policies, 3rd party food safety standards like BRC and specific customer requirements.
· You investigate non conformities, coordinate the complaint investigation process and drive root cause elimination.
· You are the key contact and Quality lead for new development projects on products and processes.
· You are based in Zundert (NL) but are also frequently present in the other locations to follow up on the quality performance. You have a team of 4 direct reports and report to the QA Director Western Europe and Operations Manager Decorations.