The Continuous Improvement Project Manager will work directly with the Project One Plus Team. The first assignment will be in Eddystone, PA, USA for a period of approx 9 months. After that it will move throughout other sites. Please be advised, this is near 100% travle requirements.
Continuous Improvement Project Manager who will be accountable for identifying trends through plant production systems and working closely with Operations and Engineering / Facilities to assess the potential and actual value of projects to increase plant performance. Responsible for the analysis assigned workstream and design of improvement plan through the involvement of local personnel. Primary responsible for delivering the analysis findings and implementation / results plan for assigned workstreams.
- Analyze work scenarios to find potential productivity gains
- Use problem solving techniques to resolve operational issues
- Build workstream documentation to formalize new processes and procedures
- Work with Site Manager to identify and drive One+ activities across the site
- Serve as the site expert for all MCRS (Management Control Reporting System) tools to share best practices and lessons learned
- Responsible for MCRS sustainability, Ensure achievement of area / shift KPIs and adherence to continuous improvement mindset
- Responsible for supporting the execution of improvement project throughout the plant
- Conduct training sessions for the shopfloor and management staff on continuous improvement concepts
- Facilitate / coach workstream meetings
- Motivate and coach employees
- Develop plant OEE report
- Responsible for Ad hoc One+ activity justification, post auditing, savings tracking, and base lining
- Drive Barry Callebaut mission and values while supporting the Way-Of-Working