- Within the Corporate Engineering Department you are responsible for the realization of the electrical an automation part of the strategic investment projects of the group Barry Callebaut approximately 7500 employees, 40 manufacturing sites in 26 countries.
- You will manage an existing small team of technical experts (5 engineers) most of them based in Wieze. You will lead a team of subordinates and delegate work areas to them.
- Define, update and maintain Technical Standards to be used in future projects for the production of cocoa and chocolate related products.
- Cooperate with process development for designing new processes and technologies for the production of cocoa and chocolate products.
- Work closely together with Corporate Technical Sourcing to use the standardized purchase contracts and conditions valid throughout the group.
- Support local engineering departments and technical department throughout the organization, especially the smaller sites and the African sites need on a regular base support in automation and electrical issues.
- You will travel frequently to wherever the project leads you to.
- You will report to the Corporate Engineering Manager.
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- You hold a master degree in engineering: (electricity / industrial automation).
- You have the knowledge of Industrial Automation Concepts and are able to program/use the Siemens PLC range S5 / S7.
- You are able to translate technical projects into an electrical installation.
- You have a few years of experience in the areas of project engineering and / or maintenance.
- You communicate in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are strongly attracted by the cocoa and chocolate industry and you're willing to master the production processes.
- You are a results-oriented team player and you will moderate the various stakeholders (clients, users, suppliers, team members and contractors).
- You have the ability to effectively manage time and lead a team of subordinates.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. For this function, we offer you a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 02 56 - Fax 053/73 04 08