- As a commercial analyst, you have a key role in enhancing, profitability and pricing consistency within Barry Callebaut.
- You provide input to and challenge the pricing/ profitability strategy for the Western-European region, as well as the execution of the chosen way forward.
- You will work in close cooperation with the Regional Controller Western & Central Commercial Analyst Western Europe in order to achieve its targets and provide support
- You understand the cross-functional aspects of profitability management, link it to the right analytical insights and are able to convince stakeholders of the best way forward and put it in perspective of the overall financial results and targets of the Region
- You prepare and guid the phases of the Pricing Boardin close cooperation with the sub-regional commercial analysts and support by the Central Commercial analyst
- You coordinate the yearly review of mapping our customer phase to the respective customer segments
- You ensure sound pricng, raw material & profitability analytics and prepare a monthly regnonal executive report on each of these elements
- You monitor tactical adherence to the pricing strategy and follow-up profitability actions
- You identify and initiate cross-functional pricing & profitability improvements
- You support the Regional Controller Western Europe during monthly and quarterly closings and on ad-hoc demands from CFO Western Europe or President Western Europe
- Functional area:
- Barry Callebaut Belgium N.V.
- A master degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant role (analytics, pricing, sales, controlling, finance, improvement manager, consulting, etc.) preferably with experience in the food manufacturing industry
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have revelant skills in SAP, BI, SQL, analytical tools. You also have the ability to perform basic statistical analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications are required
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is dispensable. Other European languages are assets.
- You are able to work independent and are also a good teamplayer.
Barry Callebaut offers you a challenging and dynamic international environment with a lot of opportunities for personal growth and development. Your drive and commitment will be compensated with generous benefits
If you are interested please send your application to:
Barry Callebaut Belgium nv
Tel. 053/73 01 21 - Fax 053/73 04 08