The role of the Commercial Excellence Analyst is to ensure BC America’s carries out the sustainable growth philosophy that was implemented in the drive the margin project. This position will oversee frontend strategies and ensure they encompass both commercial & financial concepts. Additionally responsibilities would include leading the required change management to eliminate work-stream silos and promote cross functional collaboration.
Commercial Excellence Analyst
>> Overview search results Apply for this job
- Functional area:
- United States
- Barry Callebaut USA LLC
- Chicago, IL
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Work with commercial controllers & pricing to improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Oversee pre-calculated cost updates to ensure margins are accurate at the time of quoting & contracting
- Organize the required training to ensure pricing, finance and sales are well-versed experts
- Gain expertise by shadowing the Commercial Excellence Project Managers through the final phase of the drive the margin project
- Coordinate commercial & financial strategies across business unit
- Strong analytical & management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Conceptual mindset and ability to carry out a vision
- SAP / BIW knowledge is an asset
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- MS Excel VBA experience
- University degree preferably in business/economics
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a business to business commercial function