- Executive Pastry Chef at Foxwoods Resort Casino, one of the largest casinos in the United States, joins prestigious Cacao Barry® Ambassador Club
- Iglesias possesses a broad based knowledge of cooking in diverse venues, from small pâtisseries to large scale operations
- Brings influences from years working throughout France and Spain
Cacao Barry® USA announces Chef Franck Iglesias as new brand Ambassador
Cacao Barry® L’Art du Chocolatier™ Challenge 2013
Judges recognize Jérôme Jacob as Chocolatier of the Year 2013
- Highly acclaimed chefs select the Las Vegas Bellagio’s Jérôme Jacob as Chocolatier of the Year 2013
- 3rd annual chocolate competition held May 17-18, 2013
The World 50 Best Restaurants - El Celler de Can Roca with Jordi Roca, Cacao Barry Ambassador, elected best restaurant in the world
Cacao Barry was chosen for the third consecutive year to be the exclusive chocolate sponsor of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants event, which happened in London, UK, the 29th of April.
Judges Announced for L'Art du Chocolatier Challenge
Cacao Barry®, the premium French chocolate brand, has announced an all-star lineup of judges to help determine the Chocolatier of the Year 2013 in the 3rd annual L’Art du Chocolatier™ Challenge. Five of the world’s best pastry chefs have been selected to award the coveted title.
Chocolate consumption trends worldwide: Barry Callebaut brings its expertise
This news release is not available in English.