Jove Hubbard will represent the United States at the 2013 World Chocolate Masters, hosted by Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, the gourmet chocolate brands of Barry Callebaut. Hubbard will replace the previously announced winner, Jean-Francois Suteau, who was compelled to withdraw due to unforeseen circumstances.
Jove Hubbard steps up as U.S. Chocolate Master to compete at 2013 World Chocolate Masters Finals
Le CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ Centre Callebaut® de Wieze, le plus grand centre au monde - Début des travaux
This news release is not available in English.
Barry Callebaut inaugurates its first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center in South America
Barry Callebaut announces the opening of its first CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center in South America, the 15th center worldwide. Located at Paulista Avenue in São Paulo, the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center is a state-of-the-art teaching and training facility for culinary professionals at all levels interested in strengthening their skills in working with chocolate and learning about new techniques, trends and recipes dedicated to the Brazilian market.
Cacao Barry® USA announces Chef Franck Iglesias as new brand Ambassador
- Executive Pastry Chef at Foxwoods Resort Casino, one of the largest casinos in the United States, joins prestigious Cacao Barry® Ambassador Club
- Iglesias possesses a broad based knowledge of cooking in diverse venues, from small pâtisseries to large scale operations
- Brings influences from years working throughout France and Spain
Cacao Barry® L’Art du Chocolatier™ Challenge 2013
Judges recognize Jérôme Jacob as Chocolatier of the Year 2013
- Highly acclaimed chefs select the Las Vegas Bellagio’s Jérôme Jacob as Chocolatier of the Year 2013
- 3rd annual chocolate competition held May 17-18, 2013